Samsung SDI do not manufacture, authorise or otherwise condone the use of their cells for the vaping industry.
We must refuse the sale of Samsung cells to vape customers.
Samsung 30Q (Bare Cells Only)
The lowest cost wholesale Samsung 30Q supply solution for those who just require genuine, manufacturer branded cells with no frills. Cells are shipped untouched, in their original manufacturer boxes.
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: INR18650-30Q (30Q)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 46.1g
Samsung SDI have recently renewed their public displeasure at the sale of their Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery cells (RBLIC) products to end users globally, We are bound by the Office for Product Safety and Standards in the UK to advise that Samsung SDI have not designed, manufactured, endorsed or otherwise approved these products for use by consumers.
For information directly from Samsung SDI, please click here
18650 UK Price Promise – Seen it cheaper? We’ll match the price of any like-for-like product/service. Pop us an email to email@example.com to find out more.
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and factory data sheet files for all cells we hold in stock (and many that we don’t!). Please ask if you would like them emailed or included at no cost with your order. Please bear in mind that the factory Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and is aimed at accumulator and/or battery pack builders. The specifications provided in the datasheet are often not attainable in other uses.