Samsung ICR18650-30A (Bare Cells Only)
This is a special order cell not kept stock in our UK warehouse but can normally be made available for UK delivery in 7-10 days. Please email us for latest pricing and lead time – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 30A (Do not confuse with 30 AMPS. 30A is the model name only)
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 6A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18mm x 65mm
- Weight: Approx 48g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and data sheet files for all cells we stock. Please ask if you would like them emailed or included with your order. Please bear in mind that the Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and aimed at accumulator/battery pack builders. The specifications provided are often not attainable in vaping.