LG MJ1 Button Top (Bare Cells Only)
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: MJ1
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 10A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.50mm x 65.38mm
- Weight: 48.71g
18650 UK Price Promise
Seen it cheaper? We’ll match the price of any like-for-like product/service. Pop us an email to email@example.com to find out more.
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and factory data sheet files for all cells we hold in stock (and many that we don’t!). Please ask if you would like them emailed or included at no cost with your order. Please bear in mind that the factory Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and is aimed at accumulator and/or battery pack builders. The specifications provided in the datasheet are often not attainable in other uses.