LG HE2 (Bare Cells Only) The lowest cost solution for those who just require genuine, manufacturer branded cells with no frills. Cells are UK/EU compliance marked in house (for those selling bare cells to end users) and packed in our custom shipping boxes for safe transport. For accumulator builders, cells are shipped untouched, in their original manufacturer boxes. Cells are not shipped with “Sold by 18650UK” markings; this is a custom line. Why not have your own company name here? Let us know in the Customer Notes section at the checkout!
This battery now displays the warning: “Risk of disfiguring fire/explosion injury. Battery is NOT for consumer use. OEM only! If you can see this label do NOT use this battery.” The Battery specification itself, remains unchanged.
- Brand: LG
- Model: HE2
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
18650 UK Price Promise – Seen it cheaper? We’ll match the price of any like-for-like product/service. Pop us an email to email@example.com to find out more. Safe usage, storage and disposal Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and data sheet files for all cells we stock. Please ask if you would like them emailed or included with your order. Please bear in mind that the Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and aimed at accumulator/battery pack builders. The specifications provided are often not attainable in other uses.