Molicel products are expected back in stock 31/01/21
Molicel P26A – Dual Retail Ready – 10x Dual Retail Ready Packs 20 Molicel P26A Batteries, packed in dual plastic hard cases in a custom cardboard box, completed by a Shelf Ready CDU. A complete, over the counter and fully UK/EU regulation compliant Molicel P26A wholesale solution for “end user” sales, our Retail Ready option was created with the vaping industry exclusively at the forefront of development. Safety and convenience of a compliant, batch tested genuine manufacturer cell in a ready to ship, “worry free” package. Cells are batch tested on entry, compliance marked, placed inside a hard plastic cases, in a box and then packaged in outer boxes of 20 cells.
As part of the compliance marking process, we can print your company name, website or any other slogan directly onto the cell at no cost! Simply fill in the box at the checkout.
If you require these in OEM factory format, see here
- Brand: Molicel
- Model: INR 18650 P26A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 25A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
18650 UK Price Promise
Seen it cheaper? We’ll match the price of any like-for-like product/service. Pop us an email to email@example.com to find out more.
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
We hold the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and UN38.3 (UN Transport Testing) and factory data sheet files for all cells we hold in stock (and many that we don’t!). Please ask if you would like them emailed or included at no cost with your order. Please bear in mind that the factory Data Sheet information is presented in factory format and is aimed at accumulator and/or battery pack builders. The specifications provided in the datasheet are often not attainable in other uses. Looking to purchase less than 20? Check our our Retail Site here or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org